[nagdu] winter questions

sblanjones11 sblanjones11 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 17 03:06:49 UTC 2009

If you don't want to leave your dog at home, please get a ride.
10 below is not any weather to be out in, or have your dog out in, for more
than a couple of minutes.
I normally walk & take the bus to work.  The last couple of mornings, I've
asked friends who were going that way to give me rides.  This is a slight
inconvenience, as I have to bend to their schedules, but it's sure a
blessing when I need it!
HTH.
Susan & Rhoda