[nagdu] a bizaare question

Jeffrey Schwartz sidney.schwartz at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 20 02:32:34 UTC 2009

That is one fine dog!

-----Original Message-----
From: nagdu-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nagdu-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf
Of Ron Davidson
Sent: Monday, January 19, 2009 7:00 PM
To: NAGDU Mailing List,the National Association of Guide Dog Users
Subject: Re: [nagdu] a bizaare question

I agree that they can tell we can't see them. Lou has always when off
harness at home watched me when I get close to the stairs to the basement.
He always runs over and stands in front of me so when I bump into him I know

to stop. The check out line at the store he lays down and when I say lets go

he jumps up and puts his nose in my hand so I know he is there and then he
positions himself so I can reach the harness handle easily.
Great companion and partner!