[nagdu] a bizaare question

Angie Matney leadinglabbie at mpmail.net
Tue Jan 20 03:00:51 UTC 2009

Hi Ron,

My retired guide Glaze still likes to watch out for me when I approach stairs. She knows I can get down them fine; she just needs to make sure I know where they are. I think she has taught Yani to do this. Sometimes, it can take me a while to get
down a set of stairs; I have to convince both of them that yes, I really do know where the stairs are, and I won't fall and hurt myself. LOL!

Angie with Yani and retired Glaze