[nagdu] Clicker training, hot weather

Michael Hingson info at michaelhingson.com
Tue Jan 20 14:36:00 UTC 2009

Dan,

Recently I trained with my seventh guide, Africa.  I wrote a journal about
our work including our clicker training.  Go to
http://michaelhingson.com/newsite/2008/11/training-with-africa-day-two/
where you can read about the clicker training specifically.  I also include
a clicker training web site which might be of help to you.

Clickers provide a specific demarcation point when your guide dog does
something you wish it to do.  Please read the journal and then feel free to
email with specific questions.

Thanks.

Michael Hingson,
 NSA
President,
The Michael Hingson Group
84 Bahama Reef
Novato, CA 94949
Phone Direct number (415) 827-4084
Fax number (415) 883-6220
Mobile/Pager (888) 965-9191
Email
info at michaelhingson.com
 <
mailto:
info at michaelhingson.com>
For information on Michael's speaking topics, his availability, and his
consulting services on Diversity and Access Technology for blind persons
please
visit <
http://www.michaelhingson.com>
For information on Guide Dogs for the Blind please visit <
http://www.guidedogs.com>