[nagdu] Going out in the cold

Garry and Joy Relton relton30857 at cox.net
Thu Jan 22 20:04:48 UTC 2009

Amen, Tracy I agree with you and have done similarly, though not in 50
below. I believe that we have to respect one another's choices. The measure
is whether the individual has all of the information necessary to make an
informed decision. Then, if we contend that blind people are equally capable
to live independently, that means that we can make decisions as adults.
There are always going to be people who make decisions with which you do not
agree. Just ask my mother and mother-in-law. Or my two teens if you'd like.

Joy and Belle