[nagdu] Going out in the cold

AnnaLisa Anderson annalisa at sector14.net
Fri Jan 23 01:03:07 UTC 2009

Tracy,

Yes, I agree with that totally, and I don't feel guilty.   Sunny can handle
it just fine.  I put boots on her once this year for the first time, and she
kept losing her footing in them.  So I didn't try that again.  I put
Musher's Secret on her paws to help cut down the ice balls, and though she
does get the occasional ice ball between her toes when it's really cold, she
always lets me know immediately so I can get it out, and we go on.  No
biggie.

AnnaLisa and Sundance, who handles the cold better than I do most often

Checked by AVG.
6:28 PM