[nagdu] Going out in the cold

Elizabeth Campbell batescampbell at charter.net
Fri Jan 23 13:36:32 UTC 2009

HI Margo,

I bought some Musher's Secret, but I haven't used it much.  I believe it is
also useful in hot weather to help protect our dogs' pads from the hot
pavement.

I was wondering ifyou have difficulty with Mushers secret getting on to
carpet or wood floors and causing stains?

I haven't but was wondering, as it is kind of like applying vaseline.

I haven't tried it on Gabe, but I used it a couple of times for Bates
because he also wouldn't wear the booties.

Gabe thinks the booties are all about having fun and starting to play, so I
need to work with him a bit more in understanding that he needs to settle
when I'm trying to put his boots on.

Liz and Gabe