[nagdu] Going out in the cold

Margo and Elmo margo.downey at verizon.net
Fri Jan 23 19:27:18 UTC 2009

Liz, hi.  Here's what I do.  I have elmo lie on his side and rest.  it took
a little bit to get us both in the routine. Anyway, while elmo is lying on
his side, i put the Musher's Secret on his paws.  While continuing to lie on
his side, we wait for about ten minutes and listen to good music or watch
the news or something and let the Musher's Secret soak into his paws. then
we go about our business.  by the time the ten minutes is up, the stuff has
soaked pretty much into the paws.  this is how I've gotten around the
wondering if I'll stain anything by using the Musher's Secret.

margo and Elmo