[nagdu] Questions about Federal regs regarding paratransit

Marion & Martin swampfox1833 at verizon.net
Sat Jan 24 11:39:27 UTC 2009

Angie,
    I had a flight attendant tell me the same thing about being a Federal
regulation that I sit in the bulkhead seat. I told her that I thought I knew
a little more about my civil rights under the Air Carrier Access Act than
she did! I further told her that, if she could show me the regulation in
writing I would be more than happy to comply but, until then, I was staying
in the seat I was assigned. About fifteen minutes into the flight, another
attendant came over to apologize to me. I was very gracious with this second
flight attendant and stated, "You aren't the one that owes me an apology."
Five minutes later I received an apology from the first flight attendant. I
replied, "I accept your apology. In the future, though, don't make
pronouncements you know nothing about. You never know who you are talking
to!"

Fraternally,
Marion