[nagdu] Questions about Federal regs regarding paratransit

Ron Davidson fuzzy_1 at cox.net
Sat Jan 24 15:49:12 UTC 2009

I am always having to stop people from opening doors to businesses for me
that is part of Lou's job. I usually explain it that way so they will try
and understand and usually they appreciate the education. I had one airline
told me that if I wanted bulkhead seating I would have to pay extra for it I
refused and she put me there anyway. I do allot of outreach and public
education speaking to just about any group that wants to listen. I do this
as a volunteer with our local low vision center. We mainly seem to do allot
of schools and this is to me a great thing so maybe they will help educate
others because that is the root of the problem people don't understand  when
and how to offer help or how to help.