[nagdu] Flint River Ranch again

the Pawpower Pack pawpower at cox.net
Sat Jan 24 18:22:10 UTC 2009

Julie,

have you given him probiotic?  It may help the issue.  If you choose
to buy it then get the kind that is refrigerated and keep it in your
fridge at home.

I can't really speak to the dog food issue, but I hope you find
something soon.  I know that natural balance makes a duck and sweet
potato formula and when Bristol was eating kibble, about a million
years ago, she really liked it and it seemed to do well for her, for
what that's worth.

Rox and the Kitchen Bitches
Bristol (retired), Mill'E SD and Laveau SDIT CGC
I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem
pawpower at cox.net

MSN: Brisomania at Hotmail.com
AIM: Brissysgirl Yahoo: lillebriss