[nagdu] introduction

Jen jenandnixon at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 20:54:27 UTC 2009

Hi everyone:

I just wanted to write in and introduce myself since I've been on this list
far too long, and I don't remember putting out an introduction *grin*.

I am currently working with myt second guide dog, Nixon, from the Oregon
campus of Guide Dogs for the Blind. My first guide was from Canine Vision
Canada, in Oakville, Ontario. I currently reside in BC, but may be moving to
Toronto in a few months if I get accepted for the apartment. I've had the
interview two weeks ago and am just awaiting for the results who is getting
it, etc.

I am deafblind and graduated from college in May with my administrative
assistant certification. No job yet, but if I move to Toronnto I will have
much more luck and with the services I need that is not available here.

I enjoy the vast messages that arrive on this list with great interest.

Jen and Nixon