[nagdu] The Response I received from PETA

Pickrell, Rebecca M (IT) REBECCA.PICKRELL at ngc.com
Tue Jan 27 14:41:19 UTC 2009

Thank you Linda.
In my oppinion, sounds like she was just using her disability as an
excuse and *might* be borderline abusive.
Kids are way more dependent before they are in a position to offer help.

Plus, she wasn't so disabled to meet a partner or partners and create
these kids and to do it a number of times (note the plural in kids)
which makes me think this person had more issues than Newsweek.
Bottom line, she gets no sympathy from me.