[nagdu] hi

Kristina Constant kconstan at student.umass.edu
Tue Jan 27 19:38:53 UTC 2009

Hi There is Fidelco, The Seeing Eye, Guiding Eyes for the Blind, Pilot Dogs,
Guide Dogs of the Desert, The Guide Dog Foundation, Guide Dogs of America,
Guide Dogs for the Blind, and South eastern Guide Dog School.  There may be
more but this is all I can think of off the top of my head.  Kristina
Constant