[nagdu] Certification?

lindagwizdak at peoplepc.com lindagwizdak at peoplepc.com
Tue Jan 27 23:36:36 UTC 2009

Hi Rox,
Having a dog take the Canine Good Citizen Test is a great way to tell if a
dog is suitable for assistance work - a great place to start for those of
you training your own dogs (smile!).

Just today, while at an assisted living facility, one of the employees there
heard that I was visually impaired and that Landon is a working guide dog.
She told me about wanting to bring her pet dog to the facility.  I told her
that Landon took the CGC Test in order to qualify for the P-AT Program at
our Humane Society. I told her to contact the American Kennel Club for the
CGC Test.  She was happy for the referral.  She has a very friendly
Papillion.

Linda and Landon