[nagdu] Public Issues

Marion & Martin swampfox1833 at verizon.net
Wed Jan 28 14:46:44 UTC 2009

Debbie,
    It sounds as if you got the run-around! In most cases, the jurisdiction
in which the offense occurs is responsible for investigating and reporting
the offense. Furthermore, the person who committed the offense is
responsible, unless acting under the direction of another. In which state do
you live? Do you have the access statutes for that state I could look at?
Please let me know.

Fraternally,
Marion gwizdala