[nagdu] BWI airport and animal relief areas

Liz Bottner liziswhatis at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 1 17:24:03 UTC 2009

Hi all,

I called the BWI airport this morning to ask about animal relief areas as I
will be flying out from there tomorrow to Detroit. I was told that they
didn't have any, although it is my knowledge that as of May 13, according to
the Air Carrier Access Act, all airports must provide this accommodation. Is
this correct? If so, I want to help educate the airport about this. I want
to be able to know that there is a place to relieve my animal should I need
it. Any help or council on what I might do here is appreciated. Relatedly, I
have been to Philadelphia International airport, and they have an
accessible, very nice designated relief area that I have used.

Thanks, and take care,

Liz

email:

 <mailto:liziswhatis at hotmail.com> liziswhatis at hotmail.com