[nagdu] update on Frontier Airlines

Elizabeth Campbell batescampbell at charter.net
Tue Jul 7 16:11:47 UTC 2009

Hello all,

I spoke with someone in the consumer affairs department at Frontier,and I was assured that it is not part of the airline's procedures to ask the name or breed of a service animal.

The person who took my complaint seemed surprised that an airline reservationist would have asked those questions.

I was then transferred to a superviser over those who take reservations,and I left a message on her voice mail asking her to contact me.

It looks like the situation is resolved, at least I hope so.

Have a great day all.

Liz and Gabe