[nagdu] young dogs slowing down in the summer heat

Lisa lison1273 at live.com
Wed Jul 8 22:02:20 UTC 2009

I have a question for all of you that have relatively young dogs.  Do you have issues with your dogs slowing way down in the summer heat?  And if so how do you get them to pick up their pace?  Also, does this seem to happen to you after a prolonged time of not being worked due to inclement weather?  The reason that I ask this is that it has been either raining like cats and dogs or it has been to hot for us to work in NJ and now that it has been fairly nice for the last week I have been going to a park with my mom's friend that lives with us and working Hailey there and she has slowed down to a snails pace.
Lisa