[nagdu] young dogs slowing down in the summer heat

Cindy Ray cindyray at qwest.net
Wed Jul 8 22:09:12 UTC 2009

If it is really hot, I wouldn't worry about it. The heat, when it comes
quickly, is something that has to be adjusted to. That's what the dogs were
all like at Morristown in June a couple or three years ago. Mine slows down
because of that and also because he's bored with going to work. I just try
to get him to move a little faster with hups, and sometimes if I leave it
alone he'll go faster. He's not nearly as slow as my last one was. If you
would try walking somewhere new or different, see what happens then I would
say.

Cindy Lou who probably knows nothing about it but always has something to
say.

Good luck with it. I hate it, too. Pay attention to panting and the like.