[nagdu] [Seeingeye-l] young dogs slowing down in the summer heat

Lisa lison1273 at live.com
Wed Jul 8 23:09:15 UTC 2009

During the last four times that we have been there I have brought with me a 24 OZ. bottle of water for the two of us to share as well as her travel water dish and today I also put her Ruffwear booties on her in hope that would enable her to pick up the pace a little bit but that was to no avail.  I forgot to mention in my last post that we always go around 9:30 to 10:30 in the morning.  If you have any ideas that would help me I would greatly appreciate it.  I hope that you and your pupps are enjoying the summer weather.
Lisa and my black girl Hailey