[nagdu] We Are #4!

Linda Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Fri Jul 10 03:46:00 UTC 2009

Hi Marion,
I'm surprized that you and Merry aren't returning to Southeastern Guide Dogs
as it's close to you in Florida. I got my first two guides from Guide Dog
Foundation. John Byfield was the Director of Training there at that time.
fidelco was still just a breeder for GSD guides and police dogs.

I'm glad the convention was good. Someone sent a link yesterday that had
Marc Maurer speaking to the banquet.  I got to hear most of the speech and I
was surprized at how much "older" his voice sounded like.  I hadn't heard
his voice since I was at the convention in 2001.  Same great speeches,
though (grin!).

Good luck to you and Merry with new guides. That woould be nice if you two
couold train together then the GDF would only have to go to your place once
and train two!

Cheers,

Linda and Landon