[nagdu] My Guide Dog is Officially Retired

Marion & Martin swampfox1833 at verizon.net
Fri Jul 10 11:29:55 UTC 2009

Sharonda,
    I know it is a difficult decision to retire our guides. I just made that
same choice about a month ago. Will you be keeping Rusty? I miss my pup, as
she is staying with my ex-wife while I attended convention and she will
bring her home to me this afternoon on her way to work. Take care and kep us
posted on your progress toward getting a new guide.

Marion