[nagdu] issues with Super 8

Marsha queen.marsha.lindsey at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 11:41:33 UTC 2009

What school is your guide from? Depending on the school you might have a
card or little booklet stating the laws for guides. I would most likely go,
like if you were staying at that hotel. If when you arrive, they give you
issues, give them the card, ask them to read it. And tell them it is the
law, that you be able to stay there. I would be persistent, not rude but
firm. If you have too call the police, now of course that could go either
way too. I would think calling the police so that there is a statement taken
and a report filed would help you in your case if you are denied access.
Most of the time a business will not want to have the police called out to
their business, as it looks bad. In some cases if you do get denied access,
calling the media helps too. Because again the business is going to get bad
press for such denial.

I am sorry this really does not tell you if you should go or not. I know how
the decisions is to risk it or just not go. But like I said be familiar with
the laws, if things get rough call the police or the media.

Wish you the best of luck!
Marsha