[nagdu] New dog

sblanjones11 sblanjones11 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 13 02:12:35 UTC 2009

Laura,
CONGRATULATIONS!
When I started working with Rhoda, my instructor suggested Purina One.
However, she had issues with that, and when I switched her to Iams, which
she ate as a puppy, everything was fine.
Every dog is different, and it's important to find the right food.

You can use half white vinegar and half water, gently squirted into the ear
canal and massaged for a minute or so, about twice a week, to keep away the
ear infections.
Be sure to give a treat after, as this is not the dogs' favorite!

Keep up the good work!
Wishing you both all the best,
Susan & Rhoda