[nagdu] New dog

Pickrell, Rebecca M (IS) REBECCA.PICKRELL at ngc.com
Tue Jul 14 14:30:00 UTC 2009

Glad to hear this.
Talk to Angie and Rox about diet and guide dogs, they both know a whole
heck of a lot.
If you think food is the issue, they are the ones to go to.
Also, talk with the school about the lack of responsive re your pup's
health, they shouldn't have taken two weeks to address it. Now that you
aren't in class, you can push back about the lack of response. And if
you do find a solution, be sure and let them know for future dogs.