[nagdu] NFB Convention

Julie J julielj at windstream.net
Mon Jul 13 11:18:45 UTC 2009

Mardi,

I'm pretty sure the state NFB convention for Arizona is going to be in
Phoenix next time.  A state convention is a good way to  check out what the
NFB is about without the expense or large crowds in a national convention.
The state conventions last just a weekend and there's no rule that you have
to stay for the entire thing.  The banquet is the highlight and my favorite
part.  I'm not sure if every state has a banquet, I think so though.

There isn't the range of vendors, exhibits and divisions that you get at
national convention, but is most definitely a worthwhile event.

Julie