[nagdu] New dog

Ann Chiappetta dungarees at optonline.net
Mon Jul 13 23:06:40 UTC 2009

Verona is from Guiding Eyes for the Blind. She's a black lab and my first
guide.  I've owned dogs all my life, so the care part was easy for me. The
hard part for me was the actual leading and foot work, etc. We had trouble
turning left but once we got past that, we did great. Now we're fine and I'm
very happy we got past that training snag.
Annie and Ro