[nagdu] [buddy-l] Goodbye My Lovely

Pickrell, Rebecca M (IS) REBECCA.PICKRELL at ngc.com
Tue Jul 14 13:24:21 UTC 2009

Don't you mean Darwin?

________________________________

From: buddy-l at yahoogroups.com [mailto:buddy-l at yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
Of Brian Olesen
Sent: Monday, July 13, 2009 6:12 PM
To: common-lounge at googlegroups.com; doggie-den at yahoogroups.com;
buddy-l at yahoogroups.com; gsdguides at yahoogroups.com; NAGDU Mailing
List,the National Association of Guide Dog Users; Meghan Whalen
Subject: Re: [buddy-l] Goodbye My Lovely

Hi, Meghan
what a lovely post!
I'm very touched by this!

Before you put too much blaim on yourself just remember one thing.
You can't rescue the intire world. When a dog reacts with too much
aggression in this world it just can't go on that way.
Even though you really love this dog it's agression will put too much
harm and sorry on too many other individuals.
so survival for the fittest as good old winston chirchil said. :-)

I know this is a hard one to swallow, but it's the truth.

Best regards
Brian