[nagdu] We Are #4!

Linda Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Tue Jul 14 17:21:37 UTC 2009

Well, Marion, Southeastern Guide Dogs is the big loser if they have a crappy
attitude towards its graduates (grin!). Hope you find GDF much better! I
would assume they are since Janine is working for them! You know, I travel
all the way to NJ from San Diego to go to Seeing Eye and there are three
guide dog schools here in California.  But I don't like them much.  So, I
can understand traveling anywhere to go to a school that we can be proud of
an association with.

I do hope I'll get to go to a national NFB convention again someday.  Right
now, I'm looking into a move to Vermont. I'm going there in the fall to
check out the employment landscape and to spend time with my boyfriend. I
need to make sure that a big move and uprooting will be worth it (grin!).

If I get work after moving, I hope to go to a convention with my boyfriend
and then I can meet all of you from NAGDU - and I'd LOVE to help out at
NAGDU's table or booth.

Take care and hope you two get your dogs soon.

Linda and Landon