[nagdu] New dog and Goodbye my Lovely

Mardi Hadfield wolfsinger.lakota at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 00:37:55 UTC 2009

Hi everyone,   Lora, Congratulations on your new dog. I hope he stays
healthy for you and you might also talk to Julie J as she also has some
knowledge of dog foods to use for your dog's problem. How do you pronounce
his name? Good luck, and I hope he will be with you for many good
years!        Meghan, My  heart goes out to you. I can not say that I know
how you feel but I love my dogs also and I would probably feel the same if
it happened to me. You are doing what is best for your dogs and I am sure
that Jade will get a wonderful home with loving people. God will see to it!
Hang in there, and I will keep you in my prayers.   Hugs and wags,  Mardi
and Shaman, and Nala retired

--
http://wolfsinger-lakota.blogspot.com/