[nagdu] Next year's convention

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Wed Jul 15 20:39:54 UTC 2009

Wayne,

I'm glad I'm not the only one who ended up doing that!  /lol/  I had to put
Mitzi on heel a lot because we both got so overwhelmed, but at least she
leash guides and would find the elevator and a few other important landmarks
when I got us too lost!  I would still be looking for the way out if I was
left to my own devices.

Tami Smith-Kinney