[nagdu] Social butterflies and shuttle launch

AnnaLisa Anderson annalisa at sector14.net
Fri Jul 17 00:28:31 UTC 2009

Hi Joy,

I'm afraid my Sunny was one of the social butterflies.  Hopefully she wasn't
one of the dogs who came at you and Belle, and believe me, I was not
oblivious.  I'm glad though that my sweet social girl wasn't the only one
doing that.  It seemed a lot of the dogs were.  Sunny did get back on task
quickly though, thank goodness.

I'm curious, how did people's dogs react when they played the recording of
the shuttle launch?  It was so loud for so long, I kept watching Sunny for
signs of distress. But she could have cared less.  She didn't even lift up
her head.

AnnaLisa and Sundance

Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.
Checked by AVG.