[nagdu] Social butterflies and shuttle launch

AnnaLisa Anderson annalisa at sector14.net
Sun Jul 19 17:32:25 UTC 2009

Hi Audrey and Cinnabar,

Welcome.  I'm from St. Paul, MN, and Sunny comes from Leader Dogs in
Michigan.  She is 6 years old and is a gorgeous golden retriever.  She is my
second dog.  I hope that you both had a good convention and that you'll come
back next year.  I'm glad that Cinnabar did so well too, aside from the
shuttle launch.  I myself loved it, thought it was really cool and a nice
surprise.  Sunny is pretty unflappable too, noise doesn't bother her at all,
but I'm surprised she didn't even lift her head.  Anyway, since both our
dogs were being social butterflies, our dogs probably did meet in the
hallway at some time or another.

I hope you enjoy the list.

AnnaLisa and Sundance

Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.