[nagdu] Left, was Social butterflies and shuttle launch

Cindy Ray cindyray at qwest.net
Sun Jul 19 18:39:33 UTC 2009

During the presentation of the colors at the first session, they were
marching and it sounded as if the guy was saying, "left. left." Several dogs
started barking. Someone theorized that it was because of the word "left." I
didn't think it was, but then again, I wasn't sure to what else one would
attribute it. Any thoughts?

Cindy