[nagdu] Left, was Social butterflies and shuttle launch

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Mon Jul 20 12:34:04 UTC 2009

I'm sure it had nothing to do with the word "Left".  After all, whose dog
barks when you tell it to go left?
Maybe it was something about how the marchers looked, or the flags?  Or
the sound of the marching?  Or were there whistles or drums?
Not that my dogs bark at those things, either.
I used to be in a bagpipe band, and attend piping competitions, with  lots
of pipes and drums, and the dog never cared.
Tracy