[nagdu] Invitation to NAGDU Board of directors Meeting

Marion & Martin swampfox1833 at verizon.net
Thu Jul 23 12:12:34 UTC 2009

Dear All,
    The National Association of Guide Dog Users, a strong and proud division of the National Federation of the Blind, will hold its monthly Board of directors meeting on Sunday, July 26 at 8:00pm EDT (7:00 Central; 6:00 Mountain; and 5:00 Pacific). The meeting will be held via teleconference. the call-in instructions are pasted below my signature. Although only members of the Board may vote on measures during these meetings, the input of members is greatly appreciated and valued. Some of the topics we will discuss include

1. 2010 March for Independence
2. Imagination Grants
3. 501(C)(3) Certification
4. National toll-free advocacy & education hotline
5. Plans for the 2010 Annual Meeting & Seminar

    I am looking forward to a productive, prosperous year for the National Association of Guide Dog Users and the National Federation of the blind. Plan on helping us fulfill our mission of changing what it means to be blind!

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala-Schoch, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users
National Federation of the Blind
813-626-2789
president at nfb-nagdu.org

Conference Participant Instructions

  1.. At the specified time, call (641) 715-3300
  2.. When prompted, enter your participant code: 560908#

Please note: This conference will be recorded. Participation in the conference implies an agreement to and authorization for such recording in compliance with state and federal laws.

During the conference call, participants may use the following commands:

*3 exits the conference and puts you in the lobby.

*6 mutes the participant. Pressing the command again unmutes the participant.