[nagdu] My new dog

Marion & Martin swampfox1833 at verizon.net
Fri Jul 24 01:36:59 UTC 2009

Ted,
    Congratulations on your new dog! Once the puppyhood is over, he will
settle in nicely!
    I can give you a word about turnstyles. The biggest challenge with them
is getting the leash through without getting it hung up! Otherwide, the dog
can walk through the mechanism by going underneath it while heeling. HTH!
Keep us up-to-date on Cruise's progress!

Fraternally yours,
Marion