[nagdu] My new dog

Joy Relton jrelton at verizon.net
Sat Jul 25 00:46:54 UTC 2009

Nicole,

I have forgotten, is Lexia a lab? Belle is and today she turned 8 years old.
I say that she is 8 going on 3. I love that exuberance or puppy spirit. My
first lab lived to be 15 years old and still had the heart to run and play
even if his body couldn't quite do it. I hope that I retain the attitude of
enthusiasm and joie de vivre as long as a live.