[nagdu] My new dog

AnnaLisa Anderson annalisa at sector14.net
Sat Jul 25 18:34:42 UTC 2009

Hi Ted,

Congratulations on Cruz, he sounds like a great dog.  Yeah, all new teams go
through growing pains, but I'm sure you'll work them out in no time.  I
think you've gotten some excellent advice from people here too.  I could
come up with all sorts of puns with your dog's name, like hope you enjoy
cruising with your dog for many years to come... But I'll stop there.

Joy, happy belated 8th birthday to Belle.  Give her some belated birthday
pets from me and Sunny sends wags.

AnnaLisa and Sundance

Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.
Checked by AVG.