[nagdu] Impressions Please?

Cindy Ray cindyray at qwest.net
Mon Jul 27 00:00:10 UTC 2009

Joy, yes, I agrfee with you as well. I believve that one of our
responsibilities as a dog handler is to pick up after our dogs. There are
people enough who don't even believe we can. I have had people express
amazement at this. But it is our responsibility, specially when we are shown
by one of the members of the household where bags and the like are. Not sure
about the dogs running free though. How would you handle a b unch of dogs in
your yard. How would people know whose? I mean, if dogs do this while
running, who cleans up after them? Does it become a community effort?

Cindy