[nagdu] Shepherds and the ocean

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Jul 29 12:08:23 UTC 2009

My shepherd enjoyed the beach.  He enjoyed investigating all the smells.
He wasn't sure about the waves, but my friend's golden showed him that
swimming could be fun, and after that, Nestor went swimming a little, too.
I always kept him on the Flexileash on the beach, so he wouldn't wander
off and get hurt.  It's hard to keep sand out of the leash mechanism,
though.