[nagdu] transportation

Garry and Joy Relton relton30857 at cox.net
Tue Jun 2 16:38:47 UTC 2009

Yes, it applies if the public is readily given access. I'm assuming if not
an exclusive membership thing. Anyway, many states have similar laws.
Besides which, common sense should tell folks that making church buildings
more accessible provides safety for people as they get older and better
access to parents with strollers and the like. It is expensive but there are
grants, and various programs to help. Sometimes, you just have to work out
other alternatives, just like people do in their homes.