[nagdu] Concerns about Rusty

Sharonda Greenlaw sbgreenlaw at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 18:20:40 UTC 2009

Hello all,
I just wanted to write because I need some advice concerning my dog guide,
Rusty.

Though we've been here in Arizona for three years, this is the first year
that he has really had to work in the heat--taking buses, walking distances
and such. Though he enjoys working any other time, he sits down a lot in the
heat. He seems to be in a constant state of overheating--as he's always
drinking lots of water. I am really concerned. During the night now, he
wakes up and is restless. He is looking for water.

Now in the evenings and mornings when it's cool, he enjoys working and does
a great job.

Does anyone have advice for me? Where can I get a cooling vest? Any other
resources or thoughts? Thanks.

Sharonda

--
Sharonda Greenlaw