[nagdu] Concerns about Rusty

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Tue Jun 2 18:40:28 UTC 2009

Hi Sharonda.
Sorry to hear Rusty is having trouble.  All I can tell you is that I've
noticed, as Echo gets older, she gets hot more easily.  She is already
huffing, and it's not really hot yet.  But she is retired, so she can just
rest in the AC, when we fire it up.
I'm sure someone can tell you where to get the cooling bandana, or
whatever it is.
Good luck.
Tracy