[nagdu] transportation

Linda Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Tue Jun 2 21:51:46 UTC 2009

Hi Dar,
Do you think the problem is that people don't want the dog in their cars?
If this is the case, I don't think you can do a whole lot about that - it's
their car.

If it was me who needed a ride in the winter time and the problem was the
dog in their car, I'd either not go to church or go in their car and leave
the dog home.  I know people who have this problem. I guess I'm very lucky
that we have several dog lovers among our congregation and I get a ride to
church with my dog in the hatchback.  On Thursday nights for bell practice,
the same lady drive two of us with our two dogs crammed in her hatchback!
This lady loves our dogs.

I do hope you come to a good solution in this.  Sometimes we just have to do
what we have to do, period.  Life's too short (grin!).

Regards,

Linda and Landon