[nagdu] church and dogs

Garry and Joy Relton relton30857 at cox.net
Tue Jun 2 23:30:03 UTC 2009

Linda and everyone else. You can go into your start menu and set the thing
so that it beeps when you hit the caps locks key. I think that it's under
sticky keys but I'd have to look to find it again. That helps me a lot.
Then, I always have my system to set to spell check my emails automatically
before they are sent. Sometimes my fingers just move much faster than my
keys can. That, or my darn computer just can't spell. It's either that or
the cat.