[nagdu] Concerns about Rusty

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Wed Jun 3 07:52:27 UTC 2009

Sharonda,

Thanks for asking.  I've been looking for the same thing and not finding.
We don't have super hot summers -- except for last year, so who knows? --
but my black dog loses a lot of pep in the sunshine.  /smile/  Now I know
where to get those magical reflective coats and cooling collars!

Tami Smith-Kinney