[nagdu] DOGGY BOOTS

countrygrl290 at aol.com countrygrl290 at aol.com
Thu Jun 4 05:55:37 UTC 2009

-----Original Message-----
From: Ioana Gandrabur <igandrabur at gmx.de>
Sent: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 8:23 pm
Subject: [nagdu] DOGGY BOOTS

Hi all,

I find this heat issue very interesting. Adrian is fine for now but it is
definitely something to be aware about here in Montreal. It can get very
warm and humid.

speaking of doggy boots, has anyone tried both muttlucks and ruffwear? I
might get the spelling wrong.  I have used muttlocks with Adrian because I
had heard they are better in deep snow but having seen the ruffwear they
seem nicer fitting.

any thoughts? Thanks!

Ioana and Adrian