[nagdu] Woman with guide dog says civil rights were violated

Marsha queen.marsha.lindsey at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 12:20:11 UTC 2009

I don't think the issue here is what school we get our dogs from, plain and
simple Seeing Eye dogs, Leader Dogs, guide Dogs, Service Dogs, they are
guide dogs/assistant dogs. This is more of a legal issue, not a issue of
what you call your dog. It is more of a issue of what the dog  does, not
what school it is from.

Marsha